Supporting and guiding individuals, couples, families, groups, leaders, and therapists
Sue Seiler, M.A., LPC, NCC is an individual, couples, and family therapist, consultant for therapists, workshop and retreat facilitator, reunification specialist, and the owner of New Roots Counseling.
No matter what you wish to expand, release, heal, explore, or transform, Sue is honored to help guide you on your journey. Discover how to live your best authentic life with courage and clarity.
Compassion and Courage
Explore your inner world with compassion and courage. Both external systems (relationships, families, workplaces, etc.) and internal systems (the parts within you) impact your experience.
Sue empowers her clients to explore:
- Opportunities for growth and expansion
- Core beliefs
- Life strategies
Sue supports and guides:
- Womxn, men, and genderqueer individuals
- Adults of all ages in various stages
- Professionals, speakers, and executives
- Attorneys and courts
Experience and Credentials
Internal Family Systems (IFS)
Licensing and Certification
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Colorado #5006
- National Certified Counselor
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology and Counselor Education (emphasis in Couples and Family Therapy), University of Colorado
At New Roots Counseling, your story and goals are honored and supported. Sue looks forward to connecting with you.
We are honored to walk alongside our clients as they develop a deeper relationship with their authentic selves. We look forward to supporting you on your journey.
New Roots Inverness Office
10 Inverness Drive E
Englewood, CO 80112