Compassionate reintegration support for important relationships
Gain a deeper understanding of important relationships, family systems, and relational dynamics. Experience clarity and healing.
Chart a new course in your relationship
With reunification therapy, clients are invited to shift relationship dynamics within important relationships including parent and child.
Through reintegration work, you will be empowered to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the impasse in your relationship
- Chart a new course with your loved one for a healthier relationship
- Look within yourself and discover opportunities to make shifts
- Gain clarity about your relationship dynamics
- Learn new relationship skills and ways of functioning
- Experience transformation individually and within your relationship
- Create more meaningful relationships
Make space for greater clarity, healing, and transformation in the relationships that mean the most to you.
Attorneys and Courts
Engage a highly skilled practitioner. Sue Seiler is sought after for her depth of experience and reunification acumen.
- Keen ability to deconstruct unhealthy dynamics and help clients create new, healthy dynamics
- Deep understanding of family systems, couple dynamics, trauma, wounds, core beliefs, attachment styles, and behavior
- Extensive knowledge of interpersonal dynamics and functioning
- Clear, concise, and consistent boundaries
- Compassion for difficult impasses and the pain they create
- Integrity and uncompromised ethics
Learn more about reunification therapy.
We are honored to walk alongside our clients as they develop a deeper relationship with their authentic selves. We look forward to supporting you on your journey.
New Roots Inverness Office
10 Inverness Drive E
Englewood, CO 80112